Books & Music
Food & Wine
Health & Fitness
Hobbies & Crafts
Home & Garden
News & Politics
Religion & Spirituality
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Here are the top ten articles for the Autism Spectrum Disorders Site! These rankings are live and get reset at the beginning of each month, so check back often to see what your fellow visitors are most interested in!
1. Toys to consider this Christmas for children on the Autism Spectrum
Here are some of the favorite items my children on the Autism Spectrum have enjoyed over the years. This is a starting point for those who have relatives who are on the Spectrum and need tips for buying holiday gifts.
2. Gift Ideas for the Autistic Child
Here are some birthday and holiday gift suggestions for low and high functioning children on the Autism Spectrum.
3. Consider the Nintendo Wii for Kids with Autism
Read the experience of one family who has achieved success with the Nintendo Wii and their 7 year old son on the autism spectrum.
4. Picture Schedule Samples
Here are examples from my collection of picture schedules utilized for my nonverbal son.
5. Classroom Modifications for the Autistic Student
A compilation of what to include in the IEP, plus resources for parents and professionals.
6. Example of a Functional Analysis Assessment Report
What does a Functional Analysis Assessment Report cover, who is the Case Manager? Here is a sample from LAUSD for my child on the Autism Spectrum.
7. Autism Spectrum Disorders Shop
Here is where you will find reviews on toys, books for children and adults, videos, software and various gluten-free and gfcf diet products.
8. Stocking Stuffers for the child with Autism
Here are some ideas on what to get this Holiday Season for a child on the Autism Spectrum.
9. Handling Emergency situations through Adolescence
Exploring the options for when an emergency crisis arises.
10. Leap Frog Toys For The Nonverbal Autistic Child
Reviewing LeapFrog products that are utilized in the home for floortime sessions with Child Development Specialist.
Be sure to visit the Autism Spectrum Disorders Archives for all the articles!
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.